Sunday, August 30, 2009

CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY, WITH MY FAMILY ; )

.....OH....tomorrow (5.8.09) i become older....actually 30 years.....then i have to prepare myself abit..; )))...if this helps ??...mud-mask from thailand......anyway....its good.......
....last thing i did the night before my birthday, was to make this table in the livingroom at home......
.....give my mum "last 29 years hug".....and take a picture of the nice fullmoon...........i love the moon...
....one hour after i fell asleep, my two good friends and neighbours, came and wake me up 00.00.....-HELLO TABTIM, NOW WEN YOU ARE 30, YOU HAVE TO TAKE SOME CHAMPAGNE WITH US, UNDER THE FULLMOON.........!!!
......so i get out in my pyjamas, and had some champagne in front of my little house ; ))
....FANTASTIC........good start at my life as a 30 years old GIRL.............
...."narak" betyr søt på thai......det var denne lille champagne flaska..........ser du fullmånen bak ?
....in the morning before i go to work, my mum had made a wonderful breakfast to me....with the best breakfast-set she have........thanks..........
......at my work, somebody had written at the blackboard....happy birthday.........
.....and when we had lunch at work that day, my mum had delivered an apple-cake and ice-cream......here is my colleagues.......i got a present from them to...........
.....after work i had invited my family to a restaurant for dinner, and i decorate the table my self, with things with good memories..........this saucer is after my grandmother....i miss you....
...me with the glass i bought from "master ping" in thailand......i love this glass....... its made of ceramic...
......everybody.....abit dark, but "may pen lay",sier de i thailand, det betyr..."det betyr ikke noe"...
....my youngest brother and his fiancee......
....mum and dad......
.....my sister and her husband.......
..my oldest brother and his wife......
...me and my to oldest nephues.........
....birthday-cake....tabtim ( in thai-letters ) 30..............
hun som lagde kaka, holder til her i Re, hun har hjemmebakeri, som heter :
PATRICIA'S LILLE HJEMMEBAKERI
TLF: 90 14 86 63
hun tar imot spørsmål på mail : post@lille-hjemmebakeri.no
eller du kan se kaker hun har laget før på nettsiden hennes :
www.lille-hjemmebakeri.no kan anbefales, denne kaka var vedig god !!!
.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABTIM...........
....in the end of the day, my brothers, and my sister........and me..........from the oldest to the youngest........thanks for a nice day together............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I regard as polite post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.